Google Analytics

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Who is Utah Junkie?

So you want to visit Utah...Who better to ask than a Utah resident?  Hi all.  My name is Rachelle and I'm a Utah Junkie.  I've lived in various parts of Utah for 14 years.  I currently live in southern Utah.  Being a Utahan..I love the outdoors, recreation, sight-seeing, touring, road trips, trying new things, and anything to do with having a great time where I live.

I created this site to help you make plans when visiting the wonderful Beehive State...(Utah).  Here you will find tons of fun things to do in Utah.  And the best part is: most of the activities I'm going to show you are FREE.  Who loves saving money?!  Even better...who loves taking a vacation, doing tons of fun activities, trying new things, and saving money all at the same time?!  You bet your last dollar, I love doing that!  So here we go...check back often to see my newest Utah travel and recreation info.

Please note:  Although most of the information on this site is serious, I sometimes like to throw in a little Utah trivia and humor.  Laughter makes the world go 'round.


No comments:

Post a Comment